If we are to go by the leak that surfaced online, then we should be having 3.3 inch android device in a world where smartphones are going beyond 5.5inches.
I wonder how weird it would be to own and hold a 3.3 inch android smartphone…..According to Android Police, TCL is looking to revive the Palm brand with a 3.3 inch android smartphone which is codename Pepito.
It features a 3.3-inch LCD with 720p resolution and will be powered by a Snapdragon 435 processor paired with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage. It would run Android 8.1 Oreo out of the box and will be powered by a battery juice of 800mAh battery capacity.
I believe the phone is produced to size the palm, but I’ve never seen a phone so small to size the palm in this 2018.
What on earth will I do with a 3.3inch smartphone and looking at the battery, 800mAh capacity, how many hours will it last?
- See The Phone With 1600mAh, Will You Rock It?
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Consider Rooting Your Android Phone
- If You Want Android, Just Buy Google’s Pixel Phone
- How to Block Someone From Sending You Text Messages On An Android Phone
- This Android Phone With A Built-In Projector Is Perfect For Movie Lovers
- Oppo F9 Pro With Fast VOOC Charging, 6.3inch FHD, Spec And Price