Chinese manufacturer Vivo officially introduced the new Vivo V7 smartphone, which primarily features a front-facing camera with a 24-megapixel sensor.
It also features the FullView 5.7-inch screen with a side-by-side ratio of 18: 9. Display resolution is HD +, ie 720 x 1,440 px.
The Vivo V7 is equipped with an 8-core, Snapdragon processor, 4 GB RAM, allegedly 32 GB of internal memory and Funtouch 3.2 UI built on Android version 7.1.
【Article Continues Below】
The primary camera on the back, including an LED flash and a fingerprint sensor, has a 16-megapixel sensor. The phone is powered by a 3,000 mAh battery and is now being sold in Indonesia at the cost of about $ 300. Gradually, Matte Black and Gold will also be distributed globally.
- OPPO F9 Launched With 6GB RAM, 90.8% Stb Ratio 25MP Selfie camera
- Gionee S10 Lite Came With 16MP Selfie Camera, See Full Specs And Price Below
- Oppo F7 Comes With 25MP AI-Selfie Camera: Review, Specs And Price
- Meet Vivo NEX 2 Dual Display, Triple Camera and Multiple AI Features
- Alcatel 5V Launched With A Notched Screen, Dual Rear Camera, 4000mAh battery
- See Full Specifications And Price Of Vivo Y65 With Snapdragon 425