Ulefone has introduced Ulefone X, the company’s latest smartphone with a 5.85-inch HD+ display with a notch and 18.9:9 aspect ratio, 91% screen-to-body ratio.
It is powered by Helio P23 SoC with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage. It has a 13-megapixel rear camera along with a secondary 5-megapixel camera. It has an 8-megapixel front-facing camera with face unlock and also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.
Ulefone X is powered by 3300mAh battery with support for wireless charging. It has a glass back with curves since it comes with wireless charging. The rest of the device looks a lot like the iPhone X.
It comes with Dual 4G LTE support that lets you use 4G on both SIMs and switch between them easily.
Ulefone X Highlight Specifications
Display : 5.85-inch (1512 x 720 pixels) 18.9:9 HD+ full-screen 2.5D curved glass display
Chipset: 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P23 16nm processor with ARM Mali G71 MP2 GPU
Storage: 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
O.S: Android 8.1 (Oreo)
SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
Camera: 13MP (Interpolated to 16MP) rear camera with Sony IMX135 sensor, f/2.2 aperture,LED flash, secondary 5MP camera
8MP (Interpolated to 13MP) front-facing camera with f/2.4 aperture
Sensor: Fingerprint sensor, Face ID
3.5 mm audio jack, AW8736 amplifier chip, Box speakers
Dimensions: 150.93 x 73.41 x 9.05mm; Weight: 217g
Network: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
Battery: 3300mAh built-in battery with wireless charging
The device goes for $159.99 (N57,597)
- Alcatel 5V Launched With A Notched Screen, Dual Rear Camera, 4000mAh battery
- Xiaomi Redmi 6 With Face Unlock, Dual Cameras Launched
- Infinix Zero 5, Zero 5 Pro Launched With 6GB Ram and Dual Rear Cameras – Check Out The Specs & Price
- Sharp R1S Comes With 5000mAh Battery And Dual Rear Camera: Review, Full Specs And Price
- Tecno Camon i2X & i2 With Notch Display, AI Enabled Camera, Face Unlock
- Leagoo S9 Revealed with Bezel-Less Display And iPhone X-Like Dual Rear Camera: Review, Full Specs and Price