Applications have opened for the latest edition of the Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme (TEEP), which will provide 1,000 startups with training, mentorship and US$5,000 in funding.
The programme, run by the Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF), is now in its fourth cycle of its 10-year, US$100 million commitment to identify, train, mentor and fund 10,000 African entrepreneurs by 2024.
- Business must be based in Africa
- Business must be for profit
- Business must be 0-3 years’ old
- Applicants must be at least 18 and a legal resident or citizen of an African country
Closing Date: March 1, 2018
The Programme provides critical tools for entrepreneurial success, including:
- Training:12 weeks of intensive training on setting-up and managing businesses
- Mentoring:A mentor will guide successful applicants in creating a robust business plan
- Seed Capital:$5,000 in non-returnable seed capital and access to a $5,000 convertible loan
“When we launched the TEF programme and committed US$100 million, I knew we would create impact, but I never imagined it would be of this magnitude. We’ve unleashed a movement of African entrepreneurs – a force so strong, I am confident they will collectively transform Africa
“We need Africa’s best and brightest to grow their businesses and build our continent.” said TEF founder Tony Elumelu.
“We encourage women, French and Portuguese speakers to apply. Our 3,000 alumni are already growing their businesses and improving lives. If you have a transformational business or an idea, we have an opportunity for you,” said TEF chief executive officer (CEO) Parminder Vir.
- Entrepreneurs! Join The Moving Train As TEEP 2018 Applications Are Closing In A Few Days
- NYSC Member With A Great Business Idea? Apply For Bank of Industry’s N2 Billion Graduate Entrepreneurship Fund
- Google Business 2018 Internship Programme – Apply Here
- Davido Breaks Down In Tears After He Was Unveiled MTV Best African Act 2017
- British American Tobacco Nigeria 2017 Global Graduate Job Recruitment Programme
- Wickedness! Young Boy Assaulted With Hot Iron By Aunt In Kano State (Photos)