YBNL boss, Olamide has reacted to the airplay ban NBC (National Broadcasting Commission) placed on his club banger, ‘Wo’.
According to the indigenous rapper, he has no intention of promoting tobacco to get people killed with his music. The ban came after Federal Ministry of Health led by honourabe Minister Isaac Adewole said Olamide’s new street anthem ‘WO’ is in violation of Tobacco Control Act 2015.
- Olamide, Davido, 9ice Songs Banned From Airwaves By NBC
- Here Is How Olamide Replied Wizkid After He Asked Him To Explain ‘Wo’ Lyrics
- Olamide’s “Wo” Video Hits 2 Million Views On Youtube Despite The Ban
- Olamide’s One Million Naira Wo Challenge Gets More Active
- Hilarious Video Of Celestial Church Dancing To Olamide’s WO! During Service (Watch)
- See Ubi Franklin Response To A Fan That Said De Gea Would Have Saved His Marriage