With the Manchester United fans here in the Transfer Tavern absolutely delighted about the complexion of their campaign thus far, life is pretty good.
Indeed, our resident Red Devils are entirely confident of a genuine title challenge for the first time in years and, with Crystal Palace up next, expect their good form to continue this weekend.
Still, reports from the Manchester Evening News have proven rather annoying. Theyclaim Jose Mourinho could be without SEVEN members of his first-team squad ahead of the visit of the Eagles to Old Trafford on Saturday night.
Anthony Marital suffered a knock in the Champions League win over CSKA Moscow, reportedly joining the likes of Phil Jones and Marouane Fellaini in being relative doubts for the game against the Premier League’s bottom side.
Paul Pogba, Marcos Rojo, Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Michael Carrick will definitely miss the game amid a growing injury list for the self-proclaimed ‘Special One’ to contend with.
As you can imagine, it’s not great news for United-mad punters, who are wary of a slip up.
United should still have enough to beat Palace this weekend. While it’s far from ideal, Mourinho cannot afford to lose any ground on City, who look absolutely on fire at the moment.
- Jose Mourinho Explained Why He Benched Eric Bailly Against Crystal Palace
- See The 2 players Who Could Follow Willian To Man United in January
- Man United Stars Among Top Five Fastest Players
- Man City Top List Of Richest Clubs In The World (See Top 10 List)
- Crystal Palace Signed Chelsea’s Midfielder Loftus-Cheek On A Season-long Loan
- Crystal Palace fell to a disappointing 3-1 defeat to southampton