Samsung has introduced the world first Quad camera smartphone dubbed as Galaxy A9.
The Galaxy A9 2018 features a similar design to the triple-camera Galaxy A7 released earlier this year. The Galaxy A9 has a large Super AMOLED screen – 6.3” in diagonal. It has 1,080 x 2,220px resolution and is notch free. There’s a 24MP selfie camera (f/2.0) above that screen. This brings the camera count to 5 total.
The four lenses comprising the Galaxy A9 ’s camera system includes 24MP PDAF, 8MP ultrawide, 10MP telephoto, and 5MP depth sensors.
It’s powered by a Snapdragon 710 with up to 8GB of RAM, has a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, and packs a 3,800mAh battery with support for fast charging.
Highlight of Galaxy A9 2018 Spec
Display: 6.3-inch (1080×2220 pixels) Full HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity display
Chipset: Octa Core Snapdragon 710 10nm Mobile Platform (Dual 2.2GHz Kryo 360 + Hexa 1.7GHz Kryo 360 CPUs) with Adreno 616 GPU
Storage: 6GB / 8GB RAM with 128 GB Storage, expandable up to 512GB via micro SD card
Operating System: Android 8.0 (Oreo)
SIM: Dual SIM ( nano + nano + microSD)
Camera : 24MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.7 aperture, 10MP wide-angle lens with f/2.4 aperture, 8MP 120° Ultra Wide camera with f/2.4 aperture and 5MP f/2.2 depth camera
24MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
Sensor: Fingerprint sensor
Dimension: 162.5 x 77 x 7.8 mm; Weight: 183g
Network: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4/5GHz), VHT80, Bluetooth v5, GPS + GLONASS, NFC (Optional)
Battery: 3800mAh battery with adaptive fast charging
- TECNO PHANTOM 8: SEE THE 25-MEGAPIXEL CAMERA MID-RANGE SMARTPHONE
- What You Need To Know About A Dual Camera When Choosing A Smartphone
- TECNO To Launch Its First Dual Rear Camera Smartphone Soon. See details
- Tecno To Launch New Spark Smartphone With Upgraded Camera
- Here Is How to Use Your Smartphone As A Home Security Camera
- Apple Is No Longer The World’s Second Largest Smartphone Brand, See Who Took Their Position