This is the more reason why Google + should shut down completely. Google’s social media platform Google+ potentially exposed the personal information of 52.5 million users.
Google said in a blog post that it would discontinue the consumer version of the social media platform along with its API due to “significant challenges” involved in maintaining the product.
Google also acknowledged the platform’s low adoption and said it would discontinue it in the next 90 days.
User data was potentially exposed through the Google+ API after a software update introduced a bug which could be exploited.
Data that might have been exposed include names, email addresses, occupation, age, and other personal information.
Google said it fixed the bug promptly and found no evidence that app developers misused this security flaw in any way.
- Reason Why Adekunle Gold Left YBNL
- The odd reason why Jose Mourinho believes Man Utd aren’t signing his targets [Mirror]
- Google Now Introduced Google Weblite In Nigeria For Faster And Affordable Web Search
- Firefox Quantum: New Browser That is Faster Than Google Chrome
- This is why FG is stopping production of local movies, music, abroad – APROKOPIKIN
- Ijaw leader, Evah:Real reason Obasanjo is angry with Jonathan – APROKOPIKIN