Unconfirmed reports have it that President Muhammadu Buhari was probably poisoned by traducers thereby causing his extended stay in London, United Kingdom on a medical vacation.
President Muhammadu Buhari
National Chairman, National Conscience Party, Mr. Yunusa Tanko, has said that there was a rumour that President Muhammadu Buhari was poisoned through AC (Air Condition).
The president has almost spent a cummulative period of 6 months battling an ailment in London, United Kingdom and he has failed to make any public disclosure on the nature of the sickness. This has led to all manners of speculations in the alternative media especially in a period of a tough competition between the ruling All Progressives Congress and the main opposition party in Nigeria – People’s Democratic Party.
Tanko went further to say he was happy that Buhari came back safe and sound. He also said he was happy on how Buhari responded to the issue of Biafra agitation.
Tanko who featured on Channels TV’s Sunrise Daily however said that the National Assembly is responsible for several agitations for restructuring in the country.
Watch the video of his interview below:
- Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari Is Dead By CNN-Report
- Fresh concerns as President Buhari remains indoors
- Checkout The Presidential Cars That Waited For President Buhari At The Airport
- BREAKING: Why I Did Not Name Osinbajo Acting President This Time – Buhari Speaks From London Hospital Bed – APROKOPIKIN
- President Buhari Vows To Resign, On One Condition
- President Buhari is Dying in Aso Rock – Perry Brimah