The Special Assistant to President Muhammadu Buhari on Social Media, Lauretta Onochie has reacted to comments over the reality show, Big Brother Naija 2018.
Onochie said the government had no power to move against immoralities in the show as it was an adult programme. According to her, the show was not compulsory to watch.
She disclosed this on her Twitter page
Onochie wrote “Stop asking me to fix Big Brother Naija. I Don’t have such powers.
“Big Brother is an adult programme. If your children are watching it, it’s your fault, not mine.
“Grow up & protect your children. It’s not also compulsory to watch. Use your remote control and change the channeI.”
- Big Brother Naija: Premiere Date For 2018 Edition Released (See Details)
- Could This Be True? A Twitter User Accused Big Brother Naija Of Fraudulent Selection Of Housemates [Photo]
- After Big Brother Naija’s Efe Drops ‘Based On Logistics’ Fans Began To Ask How Far He Can go?
- Big Brother Naija: Efe, T-boss, Bisola get plots of land from Tonto Dike’s ex-husband [PHOTOS]
- Big Brother Naija Winner, Efe Ejeba was recently pictured with DMW Boss, Davido, Oladunni Churchill and Rosaline Meurer.
- #BBNaija: Big Brother Disqualifies Two Housemates, Evicts Four From Its Reality Show