Part of the Globacom way of enticing customers to buy their data bundle is the “Free YouTube Data” Bonus that they give out to everyone who purchases an internet data bundle as from N500 and above.
As we know, the Glo “Free YouTube Streaming” offer is mainly for YouTube streaming, but today, I’m going to share with you how you can use the Glo YouTube free data to power all your applications via The New Tunneling Ehi File.
- Needed Materials
HTTP Injector (SSH/Proxy/VPN) 4.2.3 – Download it via the Google play store or directly via this link
- Ehi Tunneling File for Http Injector – Download it Here
To Power All Apps With the Glo Free YouTube Data Bonus
- Open the HTTP Injector app
- Click on file at the top of the app and import the file from your device
That’s all. Click connect and start downloading with super speed!
Note that the Glo free YouTube data bonus starts working at 1am until 5:30am. You need to subtract that 30 minutes from the time rate, making it 1am to 5am because this is the time it will be stopped working now both YouTube and the ehi file. Once it is 5am your normal megabytes will start to be deducted and this also applies when you are watching YouTube without VPN.
So in summary: Whether with the VPN or without VPN, the Glo Free YouTube Data Bonus works between 1am – 5:30am each night.
Should in case you get the “cannot authentic” incorrect username or password message, all you need to do is to update the servers at the left-hand side of the App.
- Glo Introduces New Data Plans with Free YouTube Streaming
- Awoof!! Enjoy Endless Streaming And Downloading On Youtube With The Help Of Your Glo Network
- Glo Introduces Unfair Advantage, Free Youtube Streaming – Double Extra Data
- Latest Glo Free Browsing How to Activate Glo Free Browsing cheat 2018
- Airtel Introduces 4.5GB for N1000, 9.5GB for N2000 Plus Free YouTube Streaming
- Google Silently Published File Go – Let you free up space on your Android