Nigeria ranks low on world’s most powerful passports according to Henley Passport Index.
This means, if you have a Nigerian passport, you still can’t travel far with it.
Henley Passport Index has released an overall decline in the strength of African passports compared to other continents. According to them, the strongest African passport belongs to Seychelles, with Mauritius and South Africa ranked second and third.
Using data from the International Air Transport Association and its own research as a residence and citizenship consultancy, they reveal that African countries have suffered the biggest decline, accounting for 19 of the 27 biggest fallers in the past decade.
The Seychelles is the highest-performing African country in 2018, ranking 27th on the index and moving up two places from 2017; the Seychellois passport provides visa-free access to 141 countries. Mauritius, ranking 2nd in the region and 32nd globally, has visa-free access to 134 countries.
South Africa is ranked 3rd overall in the region and 52nd globally, with visa-free access to 100 countries.
Nigeria ranks 89 with visa free access to only 46 countries most of which are African countries.
- See List of Top 50 Club: Real Madrid Rank First, Check Your Team Ranking
- Get Your Passport Now Or Get It Later At A Higher Fees
- New Ebola Outbreak – This Is What WHO is Saying About The Need for Travel Restrictions Over the – APROKOPIKIN
- How To Easily Reset, Wipe/Format Any Android Phone Successfully
- Men of Power: Checkout Nigerian’s Top 10 Politicians No One Can Easily Ignore – APROKOPIKIN
- Check Out This Several Great Jobs You Can Easily Do From Home And Get Paid