Shakititi Bobo exponent, Olamide Adedeji also known as ‘King of the Street’ has opened a challenge for his latest single, Wo, staking the sum of one million naira for grab.
Since the EniyanMaywether singer threw the challenge open, it has received crazy response, with tons of videos posted online. Simply put, the song is an ode to the streets. It appears the rapper is overwhelmed with whom to give the money to as participation is going beyond the shores of Nigeria. Nigerian diaspora rapper, Bils has dropped a cover version of his for the song.
This is not the first time a song by YBNL leader is going viral. Shakitibobo also produced by Young John had similar effect. Maybe it is a strategic way of promoting the song, while seeking to place at top the Nigerian music chain.
The singer had earlier dropped hits like Who you Epp and Bobo, and many say those songs will always make sure he is never forgotten in the Nigerian music industry.
It was gathered that after the release of his sixth studio album, EyanMayweather in 2016, the Ghost Mode singer has struggled to release mega hit song that would get him to the level of his contemporaries who are making wave on the international scene musically.
So far, the YBNL boss has released about five songs – Journey Of A Thousand Miles, Letter To Milli, Pepper Dem Gang ft. Davolee, Wavy Level, and Summer Body being the most recent. The public poorly received both songs with Wavy Level garnering over 720,000 views on YouTube and Summer Body 1.4 million.
- Olamide’s “Wo” Video Hits 2 Million Views On Youtube Despite The Ban
- See Olamide Response To NBC Banning His Song “WO” [See Tweet]
- Here Is How Olamide Replied Wizkid After He Asked Him To Explain ‘Wo’ Lyrics
- Get 5million Naira And A Car For Being My Baby Mama – Yahoo Big Boy
- Hilarious Video Of Celestial Church Dancing To Olamide’s WO! During Service (Watch)
- BREAKING: Uncle Bobrisky Signed Multi-Million Naira Deal | PHOTOs