Nigerian rapper, Olamide has been criticised by Nigerians for inviting Lagos state assistant commissioner of police Yomi Shogunle to perform at OLIC 4.
Olamide came under attack for lack of sensitivity by inviting the ACP, known as Yomi SARS who was videoed bragging about the activities of SARS.
While some Nigerians expressed disappointed at Olamide for bringing someone who humiliated youths, others have called for the show to be boycotted and Yomi SARS humiliated.
Here are some controversial comments:
- See Reasons Why Burna Boy Was Ban From Performing In Any Event In U.S And Canada
- See Couple That Was Rescued From Ritualist Shrine In Ikorodu By Policemen (Photos)
- Britain Believes in One Nigeria – Envoy Says UK Will Never Allow Nigeria Break-up by Biafra
- How A Notorious Rubber Was Hunted Down In Alaba
- YBNL boss Olamide In An Interview Said ‘I may not marry my babymama’ (Video)
- Diego Maradona was 10/10 in bed, his oral sex was 8/10, I didn’t have sex for 2 years after him.- Ex-partner reveals