Policemen in Edo state have arrested some suspected criminals at a bomb factory in Iddo, Okpella, in Estako East local government area of Edo State after an explosion in the area.
A report by the Nation revealed that those arrested were bomb makers. Some of the suspects were killed in the explosion while another person’s leg was also chopped off by the blast.
The building where the suspected bombs were manufactured is a three- bedroom apartment which the villagers said was occupied by some men from Kogi State.
Eyewitnesses said they ran for safety when they heard the explosion on Monday evening. One of the occupants, who reportedly escaped with a car loaded with prepared explosives, arms and ammunitions, abandoned the vehicle along a bush path and fled.
- A Notorious Trafficker In Edo Arrested By NAPTIP
- A List Of 10 Business Opportunities You Can Venture In Edo State In 2018
- BREAKING: A Notorious Badoo Cultists Stripped N*ked and Burnt Alive in Ikorodu (See Photos)
- See The Face Of A Burglar Electrocuted By Barbed Wire In Kogi State (Photos)
- Wickedness Dey Pass Like This? Chorister Stabs Ex-boyfriend to Death for Proposing to Her Friend in Rivers State (Photos)Photos – Aprokopikin
- In Syria : Death toll from bomb attack on evacuees rises to 112