It may be slow but steadily updates are been released to Tecno smartphone s and I’m pretty sure that soon enough others will get Android 7 nougat updates.
Earlier this month, Android 7 nougat updates was released to Tecno Phantom 6 Plus and now again, updates is been rolled out to Tecno L9 Plus… The update will upgrade your Tecno L9 Plus to Android 7.0 nougat and you’ll begin to enjoy all the features nougat comes with like the split screen etc.
Before you upgrade
>>Make sure you are not rooted. If you are, kindly unroot your device before upgrading.
>>Your device should be atleast 90% charged or directly connected to a power source while the upgrade is been done.
How to Update Tecno L9 Plus to Android 7 Nougat
>>Go to your phone “settings”
>>Scroll down to “about phone”
>>Click on it and tap “system update”
>>You should see the new update, then select the download and install.
>>Wait for the installation to complete and you are good to go.
Let us know if you successfully upgrade your Tecno L9 Plus to Nougat.
- If You Own An Infinix Zero 4, Note 3 or Hot 4? Here Is How You Can Upgrade to Android Nougat Using Infinix’s New System Update App.
- Tecno Break The Record Challenge: How To Win Tecno Phantom 8 Smartphone For Free
- How To Easily Reset, Wipe/Format Any Android Phone Successfully
- See Why Your Android Phones Run Slow Over Time, and How to Speed Them Up
- Here is How to Unblock Yourself on WhatsApp on Android
- Here Are The Methods On How To Connect Your Android Phone To Your TV