In desperate bid to lure more participants, Ponzi scheme MMM Nigeria has introduced 100% return on investment. It means instead of 30% mavro growth you get 100% mavro growth.
For instance, If you provide help of 100,000, you get help of 200,000.
The message was posted on the dashboard of participants this evening. It reads:
“From now on, MMM Nigeria offers Mavro-100% to all the members for providing help both through bank and bitcoin. Mavro-100% implies that the amount of Mavros doubles in a month. The contribution of 10,000 naira will grow up to 20,000 naira in one month”.
“Mavro-100% grows daily and does not get frozen. It means Mavro-100% can be withdrawn immediately after its confirmation. The higher growth rate became possible due to the implementation of weekly maximums for withdrawal”.
“Using this mechanism, the System always can balance PH and GH volumes and operate sustainably for unlimited period of time. Now a participant can’t ask to get help again earlier than 7 days after the previous successful GH-request has been created. When a member creates GH-request, he can see the exact amount which is available for withdrawal in the current week – this is his personalised maximum. The total amount of Mavro remains unchanged. The remaining balance is available for withdrawal in the coming weeks. This algorithm is beneficial for loyal participants”.
“Thanks to the combination of these three innovations: Mavro-100% instead of Mavro-30%, weekly maximums for withdrawal, and the promo-tasks contests – MMM Nigeria will be more sustainable and will grow faster than earlier. Everything is just getting started”!
MMM Nigeria which earlier this year returned after crashing last year and made away with participants money has recently been devising strategies to lure in more mavrodians; this is consistent with their practice towards year end.
- Buhari Appeals To Nigerians Not To Lose Hope On Return Of The Remaining Chibok Girls
- Here Are Five Investment Moves To Make In Your 20s
- Rojo Comes Through 45-minute Return For Man Utd
- Patrice Evra claims he still often speaks to Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho despite failed January return
- Liverpool team news: Klopp gets huge boost vs Man City with key man’s return
- BREAKING: ALL Buhari’s Family Members, Security Aides, Cooks, Return From UK, As Osinbajo Receives Instruction From Above To Be On Stand-By