You can call this an experimental smartphone but meet Vivo Nex 2 dual screen smartphone launching soon.
Vivo Nex 2 will be featuring dual displays, three camera sensors on the back along with an LED flash, enhancing the overall photography experience. The triple rear camera sensor will be used for taking selfies as well.
The device will come with a high screen-to-body ratio and ultra-thin bezels surrounding the display. The device is also likely to have a liquid cooling system, Artificial Intelligence, 3D beauty, star-ring flash.
Though the company hasn’t revealed the specifications but the phone has passed through certifications, which reveal that the device will be powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 845 octa-core flagship chipset and will have up to 10GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage.
front side display could be of 6.59-inch whereas the rear display could be 5.5-inch. The phone is expected to come with an in-display fingerprint sensor.
Expected launch of this device is this month, and then we’ll see the full specifications.
Note: Take this info with a pinch of salt until when launched.
- Tecno Camon i2X & i2 With Notch Display, AI Enabled Camera, Face Unlock
- Ulefone X With Notch, Dual Rear Camera, Dual 4G and Wireless Charging Launched
- Leagoo S9 Revealed with Bezel-Less Display And iPhone X-Like Dual Rear Camera: Review, Full Specs and Price
- Vivo V7 With 24mp Selfie Camera Has Been Introduced
- Alcatel 5V Launched With A Notched Screen, Dual Rear Camera, 4000mAh battery
- Sharp R1S Comes With 5000mAh Battery And Dual Rear Camera: Review, Full Specs And Price