Manchester United star Anthony Martial took his mind off the rigours of the Premier League for a bowling date with his girlfriendMelanie Da Cruz Pires.
Martial has been in fine form so far this season, coming on off the bench to score for Manchester United in their two league games.
A day after United’s 4-0 win at Swansea the forward and his girlfriend were pictured going for a bowling date at the Manchester City Centre.
He later shared some videos from the bowling session he enjoyed with Pires.
Martial and Pires have been dating since the Manchester United star split from his ex-wifeSamantha Jacquelinet in 2016.
Martial’s ex-wife with whom he has a daughter blamed Pires for their break-up.
“I asked her to stay away from him when we were having some problems and she agreed that she would,” Samantha told Sun in an interview.
“But she wasn’t true to her word. She claims it’s not just about sex with them — it’s love.
“I will never be friends with Melanie, her behaviour has been disgusting.”
Martial and Pires grew up in the same area in Paris and were long-term friends before they started dating.
- Manchester United star, Paul Pogba Reveal His New Celebration Style (Video)
- Ibrahimovic Pictured Returning To Manchester United
- Monaco star, Fabinho reportedly joins Manchester United for £40m
- Manchester United Star Lingard Send Message To New Boy Sanchez
- Bastian Schweinsteiger tries his hand at baseball as former Manchester United man enjoys Chicago Cubs game with wife Ana Ivanovic
- Manchester United vs Newcastle United: Potential XI with Paul Pogba and Marcos Rojo returning