Manchester United star Jesse Lingard send a welcomed massage to new signing Alexis Sanchez as he was unveiled at Old Trafford.
The 29-year-old forward completed his move from Arsenal to team-up with Jose Mourinho side on Monday evening and the Chile international expressed his delight at the move, insisting he had now joined the biggest club in the world.
Henrikh Mkhitaryan was included in the deal that sees Sanchez goes the other way. However, Manchester United midfielder welcome former Gunners star via Twitter handle.
— Jesse Lingard (@JesseLingard) January 22, 2018
Lingard message was in reference to his goal celebration, which is a dance from the song ‘Milly Rock’ by rapper 2 Milly.
- Alexis Sanchez To Make Manchester United Debut Against Burnley
- Manchester United Complete Alexis Sanchez Deal TODAY
- Manchester United star, Paul Pogba Reveal His New Celebration Style (Video)
- New Man United signing sends message to top striker – APROKOPIKIN
- Paul Pogba Message To Romelu Lukaku After Manchester United Transfer
- Ryan Giggs – Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez would boost Manchester United