Premier League giants, Manchester United, have completed the signing of 18-year-old Goalkeeper, Theo Richardson, from Leeds United.
It was gathered that the Lincoln born goalie, joined United this year on a trial, and he impressed the Red Devils’ Manager, Jose Mourinho.
He was also impressive in the mini Manchester derby, in March 2017, as he produced series of excellent saves to the delight of Manchester United Chiefs.
- Man United told 28-year-old ‘perfect’ signing to solve long-standing problem
- More Blow For Man United Fans As Chelsea agree deal for 22-year-old
- Madrid Lures Man Utd Star With ‘Highest Paid Goalkeeper’ Deal
- 4-2-3-1: If Mourinho fields this Man United XI, Southampton Will Resurrect Next Year
- Chelsea Favourite To Sign Exciting 26-year-old Attacker Ahead Of Arsenal
- Pundit sends warning to Man United about Ander Herrera ahead of Man City clash