Manchester United face Leicester City and will be hoping to continue the impressive run following successive victories 4-0 victories against West Ham United and Swansea City.
Jose Mourinho believes the squad is ready to challenge for the Premier League title, especially with the new arrivals of Victor Lindelof, Romelu Lukaku, Nemanja Matic and Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
It’s going to be a big game at Old Trafford and with that in mind, here’s our predicted XI against Spurs. Leave yours in the comments on the video!
- 4-3-3: Possible Starting XI For Manchester United vs Spurs – Sanchez Starts
- Manchester United vs Newcastle United: Potential XI with Paul Pogba and Marcos Rojo returning
- Starting XI: This Is Definitely Now Man United’s Best First XI
- Manchester United vs Burton Albion: Potential XI With Luke Shaw In The Lineup
- Man City’s Iheanacho To Undergo Medical At Leicester City Ahead Of £29m Move
- Manchester City Scout Arsenal, Manchester United, Ajax Nigerian Wonderkids – APROKOPIKIN