Latest reports from England suggest Romelu Lukaku who appeared to be in serious trouble after being stretched off during the opening exchanges at Old Trafford on Saturday is fine and may not require further treatment.
Lukaku was carried off on a stretcher after suffering a head injury during their match against Southampton on Saturday.
The Belgium international was hurt in a clash of heads with Saints’ Wesley Hoedt inside the first 10 minutes.
He was conscious when he was taken off wearing an oxygen mask after getting treatment for several minutes. An official statement by the club on his status is expected during Jose Mourinho’s post-match briefing.
The 24-year-old has scored 15 goals in 30 games for United since his £75m move from Everton in the summer.
- See Manchester United Fans Reaction Over Romelu Lukaku’s First Touch vs Valerenga
- Paul Pogba Message To Romelu Lukaku After Manchester United Transfer
- Romelu Lukaku Arrested In LA Ahead Of A Transfer Move To Manchester United
- Manchester United Striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic Says ‘I Am Fixed And Stronger’ After Knee Surgery – Aprokopikin
- Manchester United want to pair £170million goal machine with Romelu Lukaku in stunning transfer swoop
- See What Wayne Rooney Said About Man United Signing Romelu Lukaku