It would not be a week that we would not talk about the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S9 that could be introduced by the company at the beginning of the new year. A few days ago, it was revealed that the Galaxy S9 would come in two sizes, with the addition of the Plus option packed with more RAM and a dual camera on the back. More interesting information is now available on upcoming models.
According to the SamMobile source, the Galaxy S9 will offer a screen-to-body ratio of up to 89-90%. If you do not know what it means, this ratio means how much space the display occupies compared to the size of the device. Incidentally, such a Galaxy S8 has offered itself thinner frames around the display, making Samsung the right balance of the body to a good 84%.
In order for Samsung engineers to further reduce the size of the phone, Samsung will obviously be forced to crawl the lower frame, while the top frame may be a bit narrower than this year’s Galaxy S9.
The information itself is not official at the moment, and it is just a leak, so it needs to be overlooked. Nevertheless, it looks like Samsung remains faithful to its current design, but will still enhance this design for better functionality and practicality.
- Galaxy S9 Release Date, Price And Specs: Samsung’s iPhone-rivalling AI Chip Could Debut In The Galaxy S9, S9+
- Samsung flags off pre-order for Galaxy S8 and S8+
- The Mystery Is Over! This Is The Samsung Galaxy S9, Forbes Confirms
- Check Out The Leaked Specifications Of The Soon To Be Release Samsung Galaxy S9
- Jumia Black Friday Kicks Off Tomorrow – Samsung Galaxy S8 for N2000
- Comparison Between Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S8: Battery, Camera, Speaker