When it comes to cloning devices, I’ll always give Chinese manufacturers a 5 star rating. This time Oukitel put a notch on its U18 smartphone making it look like a perfect clone of the iPhone X.
Check out the comparison between the iPhone X and Oukitel U18
If you think the copying would have ended there but it didn’t , they also copied the lower edge of the Galaxy S8 – and even the Samsung icons – so the screen still does not occupy as much space as possible on the front.
The “ultrawide” screen has a 21:9 ratio, used in CinemaScope or anamorphic movies. However, most of the content available for mobile phones are formatted at 16:9.
The 5.85-inch screen has a resolution of only 1512 x 720 makes it perfect for watching HD videos.
Coming to the specs, the Oukitel U18 has a MediaTek MT6750T processor, 4 GB RAM, 64 GB internal storage coupled with an expandable storage, and a 4000mAh battery. There is also a fingerprint reader at the back.
It has a dual rear camera with 16 and 5-megapixel sensors made by Sony. Meanwhile, the front camera has 13-megapixel. It also comes with something I’d call a gimmicky “Face ID” feature, which is just the same facial recognition built into Android since the Ice Cream Sandwich – and that can be fooled by a photo as well.
Oukitel is selling this device in limited edition. It will produce 999 units, which will cost US $160.
- [Cheap Buy] HOMTOM HT26 is a dual SIM Android 7.0 smartphone that costs only N19,000
- Here Are The 3 Smartphones Aside The iPhone X With Face ID Recognition Technology
- Oukitel K5 – See Full Specifications And Price In Nigeria
- See The Phone That Look Exactly Like iPhone X
- Meizu A5 Launched With 4G VoLTE Supports And It Goes For N37,595
- Oukitel U23 6GB Ram, Wireless Charging + Fast Charging