This is not the first time Telecom providers will be deducting your airtime illegally, subscribe you to packages you don’t know about, deduct N50 every week… but that may soon come to an end.
Or maybe you recharge today and before you wake up the next morning, your airtime is gone without any traces, that may also soon come to an end.
Executive Vice Chairman of the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC), Prof Umar Danbatta, has hinted that the commission may soon order telecommunication operators to refund illegal deductions from subscribers.
Danbatta explained that Internet subscription grew from 107,547,723 in October 2018, to 108,897,679 in November 2018, while Active Voice Subscriber base grew from 165,239,443 in October 2018 to 169,104,830 in November 2018.
We don’t know when it will be put in place but NCC said soon. The question is how soon is soon
- MTN Loses 881,586 Subscribers, Glo Outperforms In Data Subscription
- Globacom and 9mobile Woefully Loses Subscribers
- Nigerian Telecom Operators Lose 10 Million Subscribers
- BREAKING: BeIN Sport Accused TSTV Of illegal Viewing
- Glo Airtime Recharge Now Made Easy For Most Banks
- GOtv Excites Subscribers With GOtv WAWU