Premier League Champions Chelsea stars went up against speed guns training on Thursday evening with the former PFA player of the year Eden Hazard and rest of his team-mate testing out their dribbling skills and agility during a routine training session at Cobham.
The Blues players were tasked with dribbling around cones as fast as possible with high-tech speed guns positioned to allow coaches to analyze and scrutinize their respective performances.
It would have been a dream routine for Hazard, who is renowned for his dribbling skills and acceleration. But the 25-year old Belgian is still working his way back to full fitness following an ankle injury he suffers during the international break.
While France international Tiemoue Bakayoko was also involved as he continues his recovery from a knee injury. The France international made his league debut last weekend against London rivals Tottenham at Wembley and will be looking to reach peak condition soon.
Both pairs are likely to reach it in time to play in Chelsea’s first Champions League tie, at home against Azerbaijan outfit and Champions League debutants Qarabag on September 12.
Chelsea host Everton on Sunday early kick off at Stamford Bridge after defeating last season Premier League runner up Spurs
- Chelsea’s Hazard Plays Down Transfer Rumours – APROKOPIKIN
- Photo: Paul Pogba Breaks Silence On His Injury Ahead Of Man United v Everton
- Alvaro Morata At First Chelsea Training
- Chelsea Favourite To Sign Exciting 26-year-old Attacker Ahead Of Arsenal
- Sport Update: Chelsea Star Hazard Reaches Out To Barcelona About Replacing Neymar
- Roberto Martinez makes Paul Pogba prediction ahead of Man United v Chelsea