Nigerians still spreading crime all round Africa and beyond. Well, some internet fraudsters popularly known as ‘Yahoo’ boys have been apprehended by the Madina Divisional Police Command on Friday in Ghana. According to multiple online reports from Ghana, about twenty six of them including Nigerians are suspected to be engaged in cyber crime.
The suspects, whose ages range from 19 to 35 were picked up at a suburb of Ashale Botwe near Madina in the La-Nkwantanag/Madina municipality of Greater Accra. The Police seized 33 laptops, 26 mobile phones, and a number of pen drives from the suspects.
- See photo of ‘yahoo yahoo’ girl arraigned in court for €132,000 fraud
- Cyber Crime “Yahoo-Yahoo” Turns Diabolic: Yahoo Plus (Scary Photos Attached)
- See the Four Daredevil Armed Robbers Arrested in Lekki Area of Lagos (Photo)
- Unbelievable: Dead Woman Spotted Sitting Down At Her Own Lying-in-State in Ghana (Photo)
- Only In Naija: See The Hilarious Wedding Invitation Card Everyone Is Talking About… See Photo Inside!
- Cult Boys Caught With Dangerous Weapons Trying To Attack A Secondary School In Delta