Nollywood actress, Funke Akindele, is pregnant with her first child with her music producer husband, JJC, and has now been spotted rocking the baby bump.
Although JJC previously quelled talk of the couple expecting a child back in June by saying it was only a prayer, there’s no denying the actress is expecting now.
At the time, he said, ‘It is the prophesy of Olowogbogboro’s convener (Nathaniel Bassey). To God be the glory, it will come to pass.
‘He came on line and was saying it. If you saw my tweet, you would see what I wrote. I received the good news and I pray it comes to pass.’
She was spotted on hosting duties with Juliet Ibrahim at an event and that definitely looks like a baby bump!
Happy for the Bellos!
- Aprokopikin – Davido’s Second Babymama-to-be, Amanda Shares Photo Of Her Baby Bump
- Funke Akindele Talks About Her Pregnancy
- Funke Akindele’s Husband Says She’s not pregnant “I was only tapping into a prophecy”
- Here’s How Toyin Aimakhu Responded To Funke Akindele’s Pregnancy
- Social media agog as Funke Akindele, husband, expect twins – APROKOPIKIN
- Banky W’s Wife To Be, Adesua Etomi Heavily ‘Pregnant’….Flaunts Baby Bump