Forbes have named Manchester united as the most valuable football club in the world, for the first time in 5 years.
The American business magazine valued United at $3.69billion, ahead of spanish giants Barcelona and Real Madrid.
Barcelona are worth $3.64bn while Real Madrid, ranked first in the listing for the last 4 years, fell to third with a fee of $3.58bn.
Bayern Munich ($2.71bn) and Manchester City ($2.08bn) also made the top five.
Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Juventus and Tottenham complete the top 10.
“Manchester United’s are back to the top spot is a testament to their effective brand and marketing acumen,” Mike Ozanian, assistant managing editor at Forbes media, stated.
Last week, United had been named europe’s most valuable football club by auditors KPMG, which valued the club at €3.004bn ($3.39bn).
- See List of Top 50 Club: Real Madrid Rank First, Check Your Team Ranking
- UEFA Super Cup: Real Madrid To Face Man United
- Lionel Messi’s Goal Celebration vS Real Madrid Sparks Loads Of Awesome Memes Online… So Hilarious! But Not To Real Madrid Fans!
- Why FIFA is investigating Pogba’s world-record move to Manchester United – APROKOPIKIN
- Manchester United 2-1 R.Madrid (pen.): Here Are The 5 Things We learnt
- The Real Madrid player who convinced Cristiano Ronaldo to mock Lionel Messi revealed