OPERATIVES of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, have raided the Kano residence of former Minister of Justice and Attorney-General of the Federation, Mr. Muhammad Bello Adoke. It was gathered that fully armed EFCC officers stormed number 3 Alu Avenue in Nassarawa GRA Kano and raided the entire residence. The operation which lasted for two hours started at about 12.00 noon. However, as at the time of filing this story, it could not be established what was recovered, though iron doors to the house were broken. The former minister served during the administration of former President Goodluck Jonathan. A highly placed EFCC source revealed that the operatives raided the house and searched rooms, roofing ceiling and water tanks of the residence. It was also gathered that the wife of the former minister left the residence few hours before the EFCC operatives arrived. Efforts made to contact the head of media and publicity of the EFCC, Mr. Wilson Uwujaren to comment on the development was not successful as his line was switched off. The Federal Government had approached the Abuja Division of the Federal High Court to seek guidance on whether to issue an arrest warrant against the former minister.
EFCC raids ex-AGF, Adoke’s Kano home – Aprokopikin
- Kano Boils, As National Assembly Fails To Stop The Immediate Removal Of HRH, Emir Sanusi, From The Throne – APROKOPIKIN
- Rape of 6-month-old girl: Kano govt to push for life imprisonment – APROKOPIKIN
- President doesn’t need to work from home, he needs a Doctor – APROKOPIKIN
- Nigerians React After Davido Jokingly Mocked Paul Okoye’s Home and his Exotic Cars – APROKOPIKIN
- Shock As EFCC Reveals Owner Of Ikoyi House Where N15 billion Was Discovered – APROKOPIKIN
- Immigration Recruitment Scam: Court scolds EFCC for “sloppy prosecution” of Abba Moro, others – APROKOPIKIN