Following their viral reconciliation at their respective concerts, Davido and Wizkid have been hailed by fans for putting their differences aside and allowing love win.
The music stars have been in a superiority beef with each other for a while, but they decided to end on a happy note.
Reacting to their reconciliation, Dele Momodu shared a photo of the singers together on stage with the caption; ‘BIGGER THAN OIL AND GAS’
Momodu’s statement has been met with mixed reactions online.
Davido also declared Wizkid his new bestfriend.
Speaking at his ’30 Billion Concert’. he said to thousands of fans in attendance ‘would you like to meet my new best friend?” to which everyone heartily yelled “yes”.
Wizkid soon emerged from backstage and the two embraced. Wizkid and Davido Wizkid went on to perform one of his recent street jams ‘Manya’ alongside Davido raising the ecstasy in the atmosphere several notches higher.
WizKid soon gave Davido a hearty shout out before exiting the stage. It is clear that this occasion would mark the beginning of a long-lasting bromance between both stars.
- Banky W Spotted Prostrating To Dele Momodu In Public, Shames Davido’s Lyrics “Dele Na My Boy” (Photos)
- FINALLY! Davido And Dele Momodu Finally End Their Beef (Photos)
- Davido And Wizkid Slam Haters Of Settlement
- Davido And Wizkid Perform ‘Manya’ Together At His #30BillionConcert (Photos)
- How Wizkid and Davido finally reconciled
- See Davido’s Comment About His Settlement With Wizkid