The world’s most dangerous countries for tourists had been revealed, and Nigeria regarded at the 5th role within the list. The World Economic Forum ranked 136 nations in its biennial tourism report, with one phase targeted on safety and security.
The WEF examined security dangers associated with severe damage, like violence or terrorism. The list named Finland as the most secure country in the world, while Colombia has been named the least safe.
According to WEF, Nigeria has two terrorist groups running inside its borders. Boko Haram and Isis West Africa are widely known for staging attacks in public locations.
The top 10 most dangerous countries in the world include:
3. El Salvador
- World Bank rates Nigeria fourth in Global Trade Logistics in West Africa
- Google: Five Countries That Have Most Interest In Bitcoin
- Apple Is No Longer The World’s Second Largest Smartphone Brand, See Who Took Their Position
- Nigeria Excluded As China Waives Visas For 53 Countries
- Britain Believes in One Nigeria – Envoy Says UK Will Never Allow Nigeria Break-up by Biafra
- Cult Boys Caught With Dangerous Weapons Trying To Attack A Secondary School In Delta