What if you’re told that you could make great investments with as little as N5,000? Well it’s true. Here are five great investments you can make without breaking the bank:
1. Mutual Funds
A mutual fund is an investment scheme where money is pooled from investors and used to invest in stocks, bonds and other assets. This is one of the best ways to invest if you don’t have a lot of cash to spare. ARM Investments runs a mutual funds scheme which you can start with N5,000 at an interest rate of 15.97%.
2. Digital Agriculture
Platforms like Virtual Farm and Farm Crowdy give you the opportunity to make profit from farm produce without ever visiting the farm. You become a farm sponsor through the website and connect with real farmers.
3. Money Market
A money market fund is a type of savings account that pays higher interest than a regular savings account. It also has higher minimum balance requirements and restricted withdrawals. This investment is low risk and it works perfectly for people who want to start small.
- Check Out This Several Great Jobs You Can Easily Do From Home And Get Paid
- Check Out This 10 Business That Can Make You Rich In Nigeria
- Check Out This 2 Business You Can Start With N5000
- Check Out This 5 Great Dating Apps You Should Try Out If You’re Single And Searching
- Check Out This Awesome Farming Business That Can Keep You Smiling To Bank
- Check Out These 5 Apps That Will Make You A Better Student In 2018