Jumia NG started this trend, allows you to pay for high end smartphones in installments available to some selected locations and now MTN NG is offering you the opportunity to own your dream Samsung Galaxy phone and iPhone x by paying in installment.
MTN Device financing is a newly introduced way of getting your dream high end smartphones by paying in installments of upto 6months. It’s like having contract phones in Nigeria, it enables customers to buy devices with a small deposit and choose the installment plan that suits them.
To make this come into fruition, MTN partnered with Diamond bank to bring you this services. I’m sure some of you are going to love it.
Requirement For MTN Device Financing
- Your Phone Number and Email Address
- Means of Identification: National ID/Drivers License/ International Passport
- Your BVN number
Follow The Below Steps to Begin if you meet up with the Requirements above
- Visit MTN financing page
- Correctly fill the form which includes your name, location and phone number
- Choose your preferred mobile device type and your pick up locations
- Hit the submit button.
Pick Up Locations in Nigeria
Abuja, Kaduna, Kano, Sokoto, Asaba, Enugu, Port-Harcourt, Ibadan, Ikoyi, Apapa, Matori, Yhello City and Ikeja. Please refer to the image below for the precise locations.
You can pay as low as N24000 for 6months for Samsung Galaxy S8 or opt in for any of the iPhone product of your choice.
Life is easier when you pay in installments.
- If You Own An Infinix Zero 4, Note 3 or Hot 4? Here Is How You Can Upgrade to Android Nougat Using Infinix’s New System Update App.
- Here Is What You Can Do If Your Smartphone Is Hot
- Here Is How You Can Get 2000% Instant Bonus From Mtn, Valid For 3 Months
- Here Is How You Can Activate The Airtel 100% Double Data Bonus In 2018, Airtel Cheat 2018
- Here Is How to Scan Documents Using Your Smartphone
- [Cheap Buy] HOMTOM HT26 is a dual SIM Android 7.0 smartphone that costs only N19,000