Arsenal star Jack Wilshere will be subjected medicals and also agreed to pay cut before he will be offered a new contract at the Emirates, according to report.
Wilshere must pass his medicals and also be set to take a 20 percent pay cut to stay at Arsenal, according to The Sun.
Wilshere’s last contract placed him on £90,000-a-week and his current deal runs out at the end of this summer and he has an option to quit if he desires to do so.
Wilshere has been hit with injury for most of his time at the Emirate Stadium and an Arsenal source revealed: “The club wants Jack to stay but have to make sure he is over the problems he has suffered over the past few years.
“If Jack was to join another club he would have to go through a full medical. So this is nothing different from what would happen elsewhere.
“The wages offered
reflect a player who has been injured a lot.
“Obviously, if he continues to perform over the long-term then improved terms can be offered at a later date.”
Arsenal is preparing for the Saturday’s Premier League clash against Crystal Palace at the Emirate on Saturday before the mouth-watering clash on Wednesday against Chelsea at the Emirate Stadium in the League Cup.
- Man City’s Iheanacho To Undergo Medical At Leicester City Ahead Of £29m Move
- Neymar, Alves contacted Arsenal star of joining them in PSG
- Reports: Arsenal Close To Complete Move For Man United Star
- “How My Career Ended Because I Didn’t Sacrifice A Cow” – Former Arsenal And Chelsea Star Opens Up – APROKOPIKIN
- Usher Paid A Stylist $1.1million And Covered Her Medical Bills After The Pop Star Infected Her With Herpes, Explosive Court Documents Claim – APROKOPIKIN
- What Barcelona have done in final attempt to convince Neymar to stay [MD]