A former Ondo governorship candidate under the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party,PDP, Jimoh Ibrahim has said former president, Goodluck Jonathan is a notorious armed robber with PhD.
This is coming after the House of Representatives ad-hoc panel summoned Goodluck Jonathan over the contract of Oil Prospecting License (OPL) 245 worth millions of dollars.
Recall that Jonathan on Tuesday denied reports that he received $200m as kick-back from the Malabu oil deal, adding that the “fake news” was the handiwork of those determined to truncate his rising international profile.
But Jimoh on his twitter page @JimohIbrahimOFR used the popular phrase gotten from Big brother winner, Efe while in the house to describe the former president.
He wrote: “Based on logistics, Goodluck Jonathan is an Anini (the notorious armed robber) with PhD.” – Aprokopikin
- ‘Based on Logistics: Olamide promises to support Efe’s music career
- #BBNaija winner, Efe drops “Based on logistics” single (music)
- American Rapper Diplo Adopts #BBNaija Efe’s Catchphrase, ‘Based on Logistics’ and His Nigerian Fans are Loving it
- PHOTOS: “She’s Mine Based On Logistics”; Check Out This Couple’s Pre-wedding Photos….
- BREAKING: EAGLE SQUARE ON FIRE!!! Goodluck Jonathan Explodes In Anger, Sends Final Warning Message To Tinubu, Buhari, Others
- Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Nigerians Bashing Him “You people don’t have any respect”