Fans of the PSquare brothers have begun to say their prayers again as the brothers seem to have reignited a fight by throwing subtle jibes at each other this past weekend.
The two had a public fallout two years ago, leading to both of them attempting to lead a solo career as ‘Rude Boy’ and ‘Mr P’. The beef dragged their elder brother Jude into it as fans appealed for a truce.
In 2016, the truce happened and Psquare reunited- for a short while as it now seems.
A fresh war is brewing as Paul Okoye- who recently welcomed a set of twins with his wife Anita fired a salvo seemingly aimed at Peter’s wife, Lola Omotayo.
Back to Naija,’ he wrote. ‘Don’t take my silence for granted, only a woman can come where brothers are working in peace and destroy it.’
Peter fired back thus ‘People who can’t stand to see the success of others will never experience their own… ‘
Although there had been rumours of Paul and Lola not neccessarily being best of friends, Psqaure as a group dismissed them when they made up last year; claiming that their falling out was merely creative differences.
Is this a case of thunder striking the same spot twice? Will fans pay attention to them like they did the last time? Will Psquare reunite again or is this the end?
Only time would tell.
- This Is What Peter Okoye Now Calls Himself After Feud With Brothers
- Paul Okoye, wife welcome twin babies (photos)
- Peter Okoye shows off his new female manager (Photos)
- 19-Year-Old Lebanese Who Makes Nigerian Songs Visited Peter Okoye
- 19-Year-Old Lebanese Who Makes Nigerian Songs Pays Peter Okoye A Visit
- Tiwa Savage And Ubi Franklin Visit Paul Okoye’s Twins