Alexis Sanchez will make his Manchester United debut against Burnley on Saturday according to reports. The premier league deadline for players to be registered with clubs for the weekend fixtures is midday on Friday, and with two full days to complete the deal Manchester United are confident they can hand Alexis Sanchez his debut in the tough away fixture at Burnley.
Debate still rages on as to how the Alexis Sanchez to Manchester United deal will be structured. The ideal choice for Manchester United and Arsenal is that Henrikh Mkhitaryan features in the deal. This allows Arsenal to bring in a much needed player to replace Sanchez and it allows Manchester United to offload Mkhitaryan, who clearly no longer has a future at the club. However, Mkhitaryan’s resistance to the deal and Mino Raiola’s unrealistic wage demands could scupper this preferred option. That would not ultimately prevent the Sanchez to Manchester United deal going ahead though. Manchester United are willing to pay a straight 35 million for Sanchez, so if Mkhitaryan doesn’t feature in the deal there should be no problem in getting the deal over the line by Friday.
- Manchester United Complete Alexis Sanchez Deal TODAY
- Ryan Giggs – Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez would boost Manchester United
- BREAKING: Manchester United Making Move For Alexis Sanchez
- Manchester United Star Lingard Send Message To New Boy Sanchez
- Alexis Sanchez to Man City reports gathering steam – APROKOPIKIN
- Neymar tells PSG to replace Cavani with Alexis Sanchez