It’s no more news that whatsapp is the most popular Instant Messaging platform in the world right now. The platform keeps on adding more features from time to time to make it outstanding.
The most recent addition is the ability to listen to your voice message before sending it. It’s available now on whatsapp version 2.18.10.
Before now, when this feature wasn’t available, you aren’t able to listen to your voice messages on WhatsApp before sending them and every incoming call will automatically terminate the voice recording.
Although this update is only available for iOS users for now, it’s expected to hit the Android Google Playstore soon. This WhatsApp for iOS that fixes voice message bugs so you can now listen to your voice message before sending them to the recipient; and also, when you are recording a voice message, and you receive and incoming whatsapp call, your voice message would no longer be deleted but will be saved.
HOW IT WORKS
Now, when recording whatsapp a voice message,
* You can receive a new WhatsApp (or system) call
* You can listen a voice message
* You can close WhatsApp
* It will continue even if your battery is low
* You can forward/delete a message or you change chat/section in the process
* You can view an image, video, album.
In these scenarios, WhatsApp will save your voice message so you won’t lose it!
HOW TO GET THIS LATEST UPDATE
Simply go to iTunes and update your WhatsApp with v2.18.10
Android users should be patient and hope it arrives pretty soon.
hope this information is helpful? Am sure alot of people have been waiting for this Whatsapp update.
- Check Out This Awesome Farming Business That Can Keep You Smiling To Bank
- WOW!! Check Out These Lovely Photos Of A Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter
- WhatsApp Latest update: Improved Change Number Feature
- New Update On Whatsapp As Users Can Now Delete Messages After One Hour
- Whatsapp Set To Roll Out New Updates – PIP mode ,Private Replies And More
- Whatsapp Tips: 10 Important WhatsApp Features You Possibly Do Not Know About