According to the official EFCC Page, yet Again, a whistle blower has just helped EFCC recover $38million, N23million and £27million from an apartment in Ikoyi, Lagos.
Men of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) have discovered another large sum of money in a house in Ikoyi, Lagos.
The large amount of money was discovered by operatives from its Lagos Zone during a sting operation.
According to Punch, the operatives uncovered about $38m, N23m and £27,000 from the apartment.
- I’m not owner of Ikoyi house where $50m was found – Muazu
- EFCC Says Suspended NIA Boss’ Wife Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash – APROKOPIKIN
- Senator Solomon Adeola denies ownership of $50M recovered in Lagos
- Amaechi Is The Owner of $50million EFCC Found in Lagos Apartment – Fani-Kayode
- Shock As EFCC Reveals Owner Of Ikoyi House Where N15 billion Was Discovered – APROKOPIKIN
- Unidentified man pays N42m tithe to a local church in Benue