In this article we’ll teaches you how to delete your WhatsApp account, uninstall the app, re-install it from the Play Store, and set up a new account in order to get unblocked from all your contacts.
Part One of Two:
- Open WhatsApp Messenger on your Android. The WhatsApp icon looks like a green speech bubble with a white phone in it. You can find it on your Apps menu.
- Tap the ⋮ icon. This button is located in the upper-right corner of your screen. It will open a drop-down menu.
- Tap Settings. This will open your settings menu.
- Tap Account. This option is listed next to a green key icon at the top of the menu.
- Tap Delete my account. This option is at the bottom of the menu.
- Select your country. Tap the drop-down menu at the bottom of your screen, and select your phone number’s country.
- Enter your phone number. Tap the “phone number” field, and type in the number associated with your account.
- Tap the red DELETE MY ACCOUNT button. This button is at the bottom of your screen. You will need to confirm your decision on the next page.
- Tap the red DELETE MY ACCOUNT button to confirm. When you’re ready, tap this button to delete your account.
Uninstall the WhatsApp Messenger app.Tap the WhatsApp icon on your Apps menu, and drag it to the UNINSTALL tab on your screen. This will delete all of WhatsApp’s app files from your Android.
- Depending on your device, the UNINSTALL tab may be at the top or the bottom of your screen.
- When you’re prompted to confirm your decision, tap OK or CONFIRM.
- Restart your Android. Restarting will delete all temporary and cache files from your phone or tablet.
Part Two of Two:
Open the Google Play Store on your Android. Find and tap the
icon on your Apps menu to open the Play Store.
- Search WhatsApp on the Play Store.Tap the “Search” bar at the top, and search WhatsApp Messenger.
- Tap the green INSTALL button next to WhatsApp. This will download and re-install WhatsApp Messenger on your Android.
- Tap the green OPEN button. When the installation is finished, you will see a green button labeled OPEN. It will quit the Play Store, and switch you to WhatsApp.
- Tap the AGREE AND CONTINUE button.This button will allow you to set up a new account.
- Set up a new WhatsApp account. You will have to verify your phone number with an SMS text message, and enter a display name for your account. Your new account will get unblocked from all the contacts who blocked your old account.
1. Open WhatsApp Messenger.
2. Tap “⋮” on the top-right.
3. Tap Settings.
4. Tap Account.
5. Tap Delete my account.
6. Delete your account and restart your Android.
7. Uninstall WhatsApp from your Android.
8. Re-install WhatsApp from the Play Store.
9. Set up a new WhatsApp account.
- If You By Any Chance Mistakenly Delete Your Important Photos Here Is How To Recover Them Back – Android
- Whatsapp: How To save WhatsApp Video Status And Images To Phones
- See How to Get Caller IDs for Anonymous Numbers on Android (Not Private Number)
- See Why Your Android Phones Run Slow Over Time, and How to Speed Them Up
- How to get back your whatsapp deleted chat history
- How To Easily Reset, Wipe/Format Any Android Phone Successfully