Four deadly armed robbers have been captured by men of the Nigerian police in Lekki area of Lagos state.
The four armed robbers arrested by the police
It is the end of the road for four suspected armed robbers who allegedly terrorised residents of Lekki Phase I in Lagos as they have now been arrested by security operatives attached to Maroko Police Division.
Ndiyo Bassey (24), Justine Simeon (26), David Joseph (23) and Sadam Babayo (25) were apprehended by a team led by the Divisional Police Officer (DPO) Isah Abdulmajid at about 2:30 a.m. last Tuesday.
The suspects were reportedly found with knives, with police and military uniforms and accoutrements, which they allegedly used to snatch motorcycles and other valuables from their victims.
Bassey, a resident of 18, Fatai Arobieke Street in Lekki, allegedly had Police Mobile Force’ (PMF) trouser, a military camouflage cap and two knives on him at the point of arrest.
Simon, it was gathered, had a military uniform on and a knife, while Babayo was found with PMF cap and a radio phone (walkie talkie).
The police said the suspects could not state where they got the accoutrements, just as they were accused of possible links to militants suspected to be dwelling in Otodo Gbame slum.
The suspects have been transferred to the anti-kidnapping unit for further action.
- Amaechi Is The Owner of $50million EFCC Found in Lagos Apartment – Fani-Kayode
- Only In Naija: See The Hilarious Wedding Invitation Card Everyone Is Talking About… See Photo Inside!
- Both Ghanaian And Naija Yahoo Boys Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered – Photo
- See photo of ‘yahoo yahoo’ girl arraigned in court for €132,000 fraud
- Terrible: How Bus Driver Caused the Death of a Passenger Just Because of N20 in Katsina
- Police killed 1, while 4 arrested in Anambra