Thierry Henry, Arsenal football legend, was on Sunday crowned the ‘Igwe of football’ at an event in Victoria Island, Lagos.
The Frenchman is in Nigeria for ‘Watch a Match with Thierry Henry’, an event put together by Guinness Fanzone.
Apart from receiving the honorary title, Henry also partook in the cooking of jollof rice.
Henry later recognised and praised a one-legged footballer whom he described as “the real Igwe”.
The one-legged footballer told Henry that despite losing his leg, he relocated to Lagos and still managed to achieve his dream of playing football.
Here are photos from the crowning ceremony of ‘Igwe Thierry Henry 1’.
- See What Thierry Henry Said About Chelsea Signing
- See The Man Utd Player Leroy Sane Considered As The Best Defender He Has Faced
- Aprokopikin – Kacee Limpopo Looking Dapper In New Photos As He Wishes Himself A Happy Birthday
- ‘Don Jazzy knows in his heart he is begging me’ – Dbanj says as he replies a troll on twitter – APROKOPIKIN
- See What Bobrisky Said As He Gushes What MC Galaxy Gave Him
- Bobrisky Still Ranting On IG As He shares Screenshots Of His Chats With Mc Galaxy (photos)