Occasionally i have been crazy about latest smartphones with extremely good specification but this one is something else… I don’t know what the brains behind is up to but you need to see this.
POWER MAX P16K Pro is the product from the notorious brand energizer debuted at the MWC 2018. It packs a huge 16000mAh battery juice and has the potential of lasting you for a week without charging.
POWER MAX P16K Pro features a 5.99-inch FDH+ 18:9 display and the frame is made with glass which makes it a top class.
This smartphone, however, features four cameras in total with a 16MP + 13MP combo residing at the back and a 13MP + 5MP for selfies.
POWER MAX P16K Pro comes with 6GB of RAM which makes it super fast and 128GB of internal storage expandable via sdCard upto 258GB. It is fueled by MediaTek Helio P23 chipset. It has support for 12V fast charging, 4G VoLTE and will run Android 8 Oreo out of the box.
Other things to note about this smartphone is that , it includes a fingerprint sensor, USB Type-C connectivity, two SIM card slots, a 3.5mm audio jack. The handset weighs 350 grams and is about 15mm thick. The phone’s battery can be topped off in just 90 minutes.
So Unfortunate that it doesn’t support OTG (You can’t use it to charge other phones)
It will be available in September 2018 for the price $740 (N266,400)… but the battery is something else… 16000mAh capacity, WTF! This really blew my mind.
- See How Important This Dongle Is And Every Phone Should Come With It
- Homtom HT70: The World Thinnest 10000mAh Full Display Phone
- See These 9 Ways To Show Someone You Love Them Without Saying It
- Wow!!! See The Phone With 8GB RAM, Full Specs And Price Below
- The LEAGOO Power 5 With 7000mAh Battery Capacity Will Support 7.5W Wireless Charge
- Are You Wondering How Wireless Charging Works? Check It Out