Arsenal are favourites to complete surprise move of a Manchester United star.
The Gunners are close to signing Manchester United’s second choice keeper Sergio Romero. The Argentine has found opportunities hard to come by with David Gea in good form for Manchester United.
Also, as the World Cup draws closer, the shot-stopper is sheer keen on earning regular playing time so as to make to Russia next year. Arsenal are reportedly favourites
ahead of Villarreal and Sampdoria to complete his signature.
Alex Apati of Ladbrokes said: “With David de Gea on the scene, Romero is never going to break into Mourinho’s first-team plans – and it now looks likely that Wenger will take advantage of the Argentine’s availability.”
According to reports at Sportskeeda , Arsenal are at 9/4 to sign Romero while Sampdoria and Villarreal are at 16/5 and 5/1 respectively.
- Man United Complete £31m Lindelof Signing From Benfica – APROKOPIKIN
- Manchester United Set To Make Surprise Move To Bring Barcelona Man To Old Trafford
- Chelsea Snub Lukaku As He’s Heading To LA For medical Ahead Of Man United Move
- Man United plan last minute swoop for PSG star
- Alexis Sanchez to Man City reports gathering steam – APROKOPIKIN
- Complete Details Of Morata’s Move To Chelsea revealed