As you can see, February 14th is around the nook and Infinix want to make it colourful for you. In case you don’t have a bae or a boo, or a person to rejoice this year valentine with, now allow Infinix mobility convey your burden.
Infinix wants to supply anyone a chance at love with an opportunity for 50 people to discover a partner this valentine. Infinix, however, will be pairing up folks that participate in the #Findurbae campaign from the 28th of january till the 10th of february.
Infinix will pick out 24 finalists and pair them up with their ideal bae and they will be handled a grand prize of ‘ A Romantic Valentine’s Day Dinner In Lagos ’. Infinix will also pair 20 people as 10 couples in Abuja, PH, Warri and Ibadan, treating them to a ‘ Movie date ’, which will take place on Valentine’s day, 14th of february 2018.
How Can I Participate?
- Follow @InfinixNigeria on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram
- Take a good selfie of yourself
- Upload on your timeline either on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- Include your name, Gender, Location, Age, Brief details about yourself and also describe your ideal BAE in the post.
- Use the hashtag #Findurbae.
Infinix will announce the finalists on the 11th of February 2018.
Stay tuned to @InfinixNigeria’s page on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for more updates.
- Meet “wheelchair bae”, the beautiful paraplegic model taking the internet by storm
- How To Participate In The Jumia Affiliate Program And Make Money
- Infinix Introduced Super Friday, Get Infinix Phones At Cheaper And Affordable Price
- Infinix Zero 5 – Full Specifications, Price And Release Date In Nigeria
- Infinix Nigeria recently launched the new Infinix S2 and S2 Pro, the latest addition to its “S” line of lifestyle-focused devices. – Aprokopikin
- If You Own An Infinix Zero 4, Note 3 or Hot 4? Here Is How You Can Upgrade to Android Nougat Using Infinix’s New System Update App.