Though this look like a marketing strategy to get new customer to register with Sterling bank? We all love everything free, but are things truly free?
9Mobile partnered with sterling bank and Solo phones to introduce a contract smartphone pre-bundled with mobile plans to new and old customers of the bank. However, the partnership is said to last for 12 months.
This is what it means, walk into any Sterling bank and open a Sterling Plus account, then deposit minimum of N10,000… at completion, you’ll walk home with Solo aspire 4 smartphone and a 9mobile sim. Every month, you’ll be entitled to free data bundle from 9mobile.
Terms and Condition
After much digging, we found out that Once you deposit N10,000 and collect the phone, you need to be depositing
N5,105 for the remaining 11months to take complete ownership of the phone.
To claim ownership of your monthly data, send SHOP to 200 after your sim registration.
Key Spec of Solo Aspire 4
Solo Aspire 4 is a midrange smartphone that comes preloaded with Android 6.0, Onboard memory of 8GB + 1GB Ram memory. On the camera side, we have 8MP+5MP rear and front camera respectively fueled by 4000mAh battery juice.
9Mobile and Sterling bank said the phone is free… Is it truly free?
- 9Mobile Customers To Get 750MB Plus N1000 Airtime With Just N200
- Airtel Introduces 4.5GB for N1000, 9.5GB for N2000 Plus Free YouTube Streaming
- Etisalat Awoof: Get Free 200MB Reward When You Download MyEtisalat Mobile App
- BE CAREFUL!! See How Robbers Now Steal Money From Bank Account
- Skye Bank Blocks Patience Jonathan From Accessing Her Unfrozen Account
- THE REAL STORY OF OWERRI ZENITH BANK ROBBERY: Survivor Account Of What Really Happened On February 17th