Are you a corps member searching out how to fund your business concept? The Bank of Industry (BOI) N2 billion Graduate Entrepreneurship Fund (GEF) is calling for entries now.
- An indication of interest by the corps members through an online business ideas competition administered by BOI (www.boi.ng/gef).
- 4 days intensive entrepreneurship training on generating a business idea, business model, basic financial record keeping and marketing.
- Soft loans for those with enterprises/viable business ideas
The Capacity Building Programme is held at selected NYSC Orientation Camps in each of the six (6) geopolitical zones.
- Apply for Diamond Bank Graduate Trainees Recruitment 2017
- DSS Set For Major Arrest – Details Of How Amaechi Withdrew N53 Billion In A Single Day, To Fund APC 2015 Presidential Campaign Leaks – Aprokopikin
- Google Business 2018 Internship Programme – Apply Here
- Job Vacancy: Apply For MTN Nigeria Graduate Customer Service Accelerated Internship Programme
- Two NYSC Members Propose To Their Corps Member Girlfriends During Their POP!! (Photos) – Aprokopikin
- Uhm?! Let’s Talk About How This Corps Member Rocked Her NYSC Uniform. (Photos)