He said, “I appeal to the host communities in the Warri South-West and Udu Local Government Areas to give peace a chance so that the younger ones in schools in the areas who can continue to enjoy the services of corps members deployed to Delta State.”
He added that 10 married female corps members, who made a passionate appeal to be reunited with their families, were considered in line with the NYSC policy for posting to some communities in Udu Local Government Area.
“We carried out our posting of corps members in line with the extant policy guiding the process to the four key areas of education, health, rural infrastructure and agriculture”, Ayodele said.
- Official – NYSC To Start Posting Corps Members To Farms
- News Update: NYSC Deploys 2,300 Corps Members to Sokoto
- Absenteeism: NYSC sanctions 17 corps members in Bayelsa
- NYSC Extends Service Year Of Seven Corps Members For ‘Absconding’
- NYSC Launches Job Portal For Corps Members
- Two NYSC Members Propose To Their Corps Member Girlfriends During Their POP!! (Photos) – Aprokopikin